Follow your way through the deep snow up to a place with a wonderful view
A unique experience on snowshoes
For this tour it is not necessary to have some experience in snowshoeing. Your guide will explain how it works. In severe weather conditions we can decide to choose a different area to go to. In all tours we take a break and have some fika.
This tour we run the whole winter. Contact us for possibilities.
- Transfers from and to Kiruna airport, train station or the accomodation you are staying
- Additional winter clothing (overall, hat, mittens, winterboots) and snowshoes
- Car drive to the start of the hike.
- Fika during the break.
- Thermal underwear, both long-johns as well as longsleeved shirt
- Warm pullovers
- Warm socks
- Suncreme and sunglasses (for departures in March and April)
- Daypack for your personal belongings
- Scarves / buff, preferably two
- A headlamp for tours in midwinter or in the evening.
Our scheduled departures and prices you find under"Dates and Prices"